Entrepreneurial learning without books
"Become a world citizen with your basic vocabulary of the six major (world) languages"
Speak a little Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, (English)
Specially designed for:
- (gifted) Children who want to be challenged in their learning process
But also for:
- Who wants less education (push) and learn more (pull)
- Those who prefer to learn by doing and prefer without books
- Who wants to embrace new learning methods
- Who wants to learn playfully
LEARN Games are offered to groups from 9 children / people. Each additional participant increases the interaction, feedback and learning opportunities.
A teaching program is designed based on the European CEF-A1 criteria. With attention to culture and background. In game simulations the self-learning capacity of the children / participants is encouraged (reference creation method, action learning)
Organization LEARN Games
LE-Network provides the content for the entire educational program with 'native' speakers. With game simulations, that is more than one, there is also additional game guidance. There is a lot of ' action learning ' and ' playful learning ' in the program.