Always wanted to learn Chinese? At LEARN Games Wereldtalen you will learn Standard Mandarin. Standard mandarin is also called putonghua in China, which literally translates into ordinary language. Either simplified Chinese :; Traditional Chinese is pinyin. Standard mandarin is the official language in countries such as China, Taiwan and Singapore.
Background: the language of the officials
The Standard Mandarin is also called the official language called Guanhuaa. It is the language of the capital Beijing that was chosen as the standard language for China in the twentieth century. The government wanted one language for the entire country. The dialect of the capital was the starting point and is now the standard for the Chinese language.
- Chinese (Standard Mandarin) is spoken in People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Singapore and other countries
- There are more than one billion people who speak standard mandarin
- Standard mandarin comes from the language family Sino-Tibetan (Chinese languages, Mandarin and standard mandarin)
- Alphabet: Hanzi
- Standard mandarin has the official status in People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Singapore and United Nations
- 14 percent of the Chinese can not read or write
- Verbs are not joined
Chinese (Mandarin) language learning games Through this link you can learn Chinese through games.
Do you want to learn Chinese by using a network? Then look at: Language Learning with Livemocha | Learn a Language Online.
Would you prefer to learn Chinese by watching videos? Not all videos are free on this site: Learn Mandarin Chinese with Miracle Mandarin School in Shanghai, Chinese courses in Shanghai